Digital marketing has evolved like never before, thanks to the innovative technologies that have helped the marketers to improve their techniques and make it more effective.
If you can use these technologies in the right way and the right combination, you will get amazing results and the highest yield from your social marketing efforts and investments. One such combination is email marketing and Instagram.
There are lots of digital technologies out there that will help you to raise your game, work faster, and improve your social marketing strategies. It will not only improve the output but will also enhance the quality. Eventually, it will help you a great deal to generate more qualified traffic and leads towards your site.
Digital marketing technologies will help you to improve different areas of your marketing, such as:
- Social media
- Paid media
- Training and of course
- Email marketing.
Several full-service digital marketing agencies such as Gramista use these technologies to have every aspect covered and help you to get the best results.
As for email marketing, these technologies will help in managing inboxes that may be awash with communications. This will ensure that the emails are optimized and stand out from the crowd. Ideally, great email marketing is about three things, such as:
- Click-throughs and
This means that apart from making the people open your emails, you will also need to offer value to them.
Best solution for small businesses
When you use an email editor, you can use the drag-and-drop feature to make things super easy and fast. This is especially useful for small companies and inexperienced users and will not need significant investment. The tools will help in preparing templates that are attractive and functional by using things like:
- Web fonts
- Customizable layouts and
- Personalized formatting features.
These technologies used in email marketing and the Instagram combination will provide customer support through email. This will impress the users as most of them prefer to have communications with their brands in-app using direct messages and comments. Using emails will only add to these actionable ways to:
- Communicate with brands
- Use platforms to see products
- Get customer support and
- Look for answers to questions.
When you use Instagram for business and add your email address to your Instagram business profile as a contact option, it will allow your followers to send requests to you directly.
- This will create an opportunity for you to start a conversation with your followers without annoying them.
- This will also allow you to invite followers to send an email so that you can connect with them to provide further info or offer further assistance.
It will also help you to promote your newsletter on Instagram without having the set character limit of Instagram posts. When the users click on your link, they automatically sign up for your newsletter.
You can also share limited discounts and offers with your followers and invite them to join loyalty programs in the most creative way using your combination of email and Instagram.
Get more followers and subscribers
Ideally, the prime objective of Instagram is to get more followers. However, this platform is also equally significant for growing other parts of your business as well. The best way to grow your business using Instagram is to establish relationships with your followers off Instagram and into their inboxes.
In this social media-heavy landscape of today, email still plays one of the most valuable roles in building lasting relationships with your followers.
- The most significant reason for this is that the emails will help you to establish direct contact with your potential customers.
- You will not have to hope that they notice your posts when they scroll down their Instagram feed aimlessly because an email will guarantee that your message will be seen as it will land directly into their inboxes.
Your Instagram followers may at times miss your daily posts due to the new Instagram algorithm but if you have their email addresses, you can send all vital information to their inboxes such as new product launch, latest offers, and posts straightaway.
Converting Instagram followers into customers
When you have a dedicated follower base, you will now have to convert them into your paying customers. You can do this by following different strategies such as:
- Offer promotions, discounts, deals, BOGOs, and others to drive first-time sales from your Instagram audience. Make sure that you offer something that they need and also mention a deadline to avail it to create a sense of urgency.
- Run contests that will need the users to follow your account or post with a hashtag to participate in it to make them buy your product or sign up to your email list.
- Make a public commitment to charity because more than 81% of customers expect their favorite brands to do so. This will build affinity in your followers for your brand and help you to turn them into your paying customers.
- Show glimpses of your new product to your Instagram followers through the teasers before they are available in the market. This will raise the interest in them to know more or get it first, which they can do only if they provide their email address to you.
- Consider showing your new products through live launches using Instagram Live and then drive them to purchase by adding a purchase link in your bio.
Last but not least, do not forget to leverage the link in your Instagram bio and your Instagram Story Highlights. These will connect your followers to the website, product pages, and blog.
The basic process
In the end, the basic process here involves acquiring some potential leads through IG marketing and then nurture them towards sales. The ways to use IG for growing your email list includes optimizing the IG profile for gaining more email sign-ups through a sign-up form designed for the IG bio.
Offers can be made to entice the followers and to nurture the leads knowing their needs and preferences and making relevant offers and deals sent right to their inbox. This will make the flow of profit simple and easy.
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.